Protecting Your Investment – A Real Estate Attorney Can Help You Close With Confidence
Florida real estate firm provides a full range of property services
Abby L Steinberg, Esq is equipped to handle all aspects of residential real estate. Our skilled transactional and litigation team can help you with:
- Condominium law: dealing with condo associations can be tricky, let us navigate the potholes!
- Closings: we will sit down at the table with you and guide the process along smoothly and efficiently
- Easements and restrictions: clearing title is a critical element in real estate purchase protection, we can help you better understand potential surprises
- Financing and mortgages: our experienced team can guide you toward effective financing programs custom-tailored to your purchase
- Foreclosures: we offer a variety of legal options to handle foreclosure judgement
Our firm prides itself on relieving many of the most stressful elements of home buying. Whether you’re finding your first home or frequently purchase as a seasoned investor, our firm can help you through it all.
Buying or selling your home?
Abby L Steinberg, Esq. will work to ensure smooth, worry-free transactions. Every step of the home-buying, selling and building process can be tricky and full of confusion. Our firm is well equipped to:
- Draft and review your sales contract
- Review your lending documents
- Research and clear title
- Address easement questions and other restrictions
- Obtain proper permits and zoning
- Conduct your real estate closing
We believe that a successful transaction does not end at the closing table. Our firm is committed to you and your home-ownership needs.
Resolving real estate disputes
When real estate disputes arise, we can successfully protect your rights through negotiations and litigation. Our attorneys combine extensive knowledge of real estate law with assertiveness and imposing courtroom demeanor to defend your home from foreclosure, eminent domain or an unjust homeowners association decision. We apply our experience with Florida housing laws to successfully handle evictions and landlord-tenant disputes.
Contact our Florida residential real estate attorney
For skilled help with a residential real estate matter, call Abby L. Steinberg, PA at 954-607-6802 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Coral Springs office.