Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Probate and Estate Administration, Estate Planning
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Abby L. Steinberg, PA is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Probate and Estate Administration cases. Based in Coral Springs, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Florida. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Abby L. Steinberg, PA has a thorough understanding of Florida law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Probate and Estate Administration: Our experienced attorneys guide will executors and estate administrators through the complex probate process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating the assets of the estate.
- Estate Planning: We handle Florida estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Powers of Attorney: We advise on and prepare Florida powers of attorney. Our experienced lawyers work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person’s incapacity.
- Wills & Trusts: Our experienced attorneys helps clients in estate planning matters involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trust, health care surrogates and wills. We provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of estate planning law.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, our wills and probate attorneys can help.
- Wills: Drafting a will is an important and necessary step in your life, allowing you to make your intentions known about a number of important issues. To make your will effective as well as valid, it is essential to consult with an experienced estate planning attorney.
- Residential Real Estate: Our experienced attorneys handle residential real estate cases involving closings, land-lord tenant disputes, eminent domain, construction, evictions, title liens, foreclosures and more. If you are buying or selling a home in Florida, we can help.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to pay off part of your debt in installments over a period of three to five years and get a court-ordered discharge of qualifying debt. Our experienced attorneys can help you determine if this is the best option for you to help you secure your financial future.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: If you find yourself unable to pay your bills, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be the best option for you. Through this form of bankruptcy, you and your spouse get debt relief and a fresh start to you financial life. Our experienced attorneys can help you determine if this is the right choice for you situation.
When you retain the services of Abby L. Steinberg, PA, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Coral Springs law firm today
Abby L. Steinberg, PA sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Coral Springs. Call the firm at 954-607-6802 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.