Florida Estate Planning, Administration and Probate Attorney Provides Knowledgeable Counsel
Experienced lawyer in Coral Springs helps Florida clients make sound choices
Making decisions about the disposition of assets after you or someone else dies can be intimidating and confusing. Drawing on three decades of legal experience, Abby L. Steinberg, PA in Coral Springs relieves the burden of Florida clients by providing knowledgeable, personalized guidance on estate planning and probate matters. Regardless of whether your situation requires a detailed analysis of potential tax consequences or if you’re just looking to ensure that your final wishes are honored, my firm is dedicated to finding a sound solution, tailored to your particular needs.
Established firm creates effective wills, trusts and advance directives
Over more than 30 years of practice, I am privileged to have developed many long-term professional relationships with clients who recommend my firm to others because it is:
- Respected — By concentrating largely on the laws relating to the preservation and transfer of assets, I have become a leader in this evolving practice area and can help with your needs no matter how complex they might be.
- Compassionate — Drafting a will or settling the estate of a loved one isn’t just a legal challenge but one that often involves significant emotions. Whatever you’re facing, my firm is here with compassionate counsel to help you prepare for life changes.
- Community-focused — Throughout my career, I have served as a community organization board member, worked as an educator and participated in professional groups dedicated to improving the practice of law. This broad range of experience helps me to identify innovative ways to accomplish my clients’ goals.
In Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties, as well as other locations around the state, I have developed comprehensive estate plans and efficiently handled the probate process for a diverse group of individuals and families.
Effective advocate advises on probate and administration matters
From start to finish, I work personally with each client to develop thorough, effective strategies relating to legal issues such as:
- Estate planning — Smart estate planning helps you control what happens to the assets you’ve accumulated over a lifetime and minimizes the likelihood of conflict among those who survive you. After discussing your priorities and circumstances, I’ll show you how to put together a comprehensive program. I also assist with elder mediation, helping families to reach consensus on a wide range of issues, estates.
- Probate — My firm handles all types of probate tasks, including representation before the court, bringing property into the estate, maintaining meticulous records and ultimately distributing assets to the named heirs.
- Wills — Creating a legally enforceable will protects your loved ones and serves as the cornerstone of a complete estate plan. I make sure that legal requirements are satisfied and that the document clearly reflects your intentions.
- Trusts — Many clients find that trusts are useful legal instruments because they can be tailored to one’s individual needs. Should a trust be a suitable option, my firm can explain how it could help your beneficiaries avoid the probate process, direct how funds should be used or fulfill other goals.
- Estate administration — After someone close to you dies, I provide strong counsel on a full range of estate administration concerns, including advocacy during will contests and other probate disputes.
Whatever your objectives might be, you can count on my firm to ease your emotional stress and make the process as convenient as possible by offering flexible scheduling.
Contact an accomplished South Florida estate lawyer for a free initial consultation
Abby L. Steinberg, PA advises Florida clients on a wide array of estate planning, probate, elder law and property issues. From my Coral Springs office, I serve clients in Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties. Please call 954-607-6802 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.